About Me

My photo
As a lover of beauty, be it flowers, a sunrise/ sunset, or a smile on a loved one's face, I have always loved creating. As a child, I was fascinated by the sky and clouds, fantasizing about all sorts of things. I guess I never lost that since of wonder and seeing the beauty in life and nature. This has led me down many a creative road and to the present and my artistic endeavors w/ mixed media, collage and jewelry design.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Flying High and Learning how 2 Soar



What a wonderful journey I and my classmates have been on. Kelly Rae Roberts is so inspiring and it has been a joy to be a part of her e-class. I like many of my classmates have started to spread my wings and am trying new things as I embark on the creative biz flight.



I have been been creating this new blog for my creative biz and I'm working on an Etsy shop w/ the same name.

Thanks to all my frequent flyer mates for all of your participation (tips, comments, etc. in the class). I hope we stay in contact and will be in touch for many years to come. Stay blessed and keep on flying, Lancia


Here are some pics from my garden is from my garden out in front of my house. I love the shades of blue and green. So my hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers.


I try to use flowers or suns in much of my art.

Happy 4th of July and be safe in enjoying your independance.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos of the hydrangeas. I'm a southern girl, so always think of the south when I see them. I can never grow anything, so I love seeing others pictures of their gardens. I use the colors of hydrangeas a lot in my art.

    ReplyDelete