About Me

My photo
As a lover of beauty, be it flowers, a sunrise/ sunset, or a smile on a loved one's face, I have always loved creating. As a child, I was fascinated by the sky and clouds, fantasizing about all sorts of things. I guess I never lost that since of wonder and seeing the beauty in life and nature. This has led me down many a creative road and to the present and my artistic endeavors w/ mixed media, collage and jewelry design.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wow the year's more than half over already!

Hello there, my it's been a long time. Well this has been one busy and productive Summer for which I feel wonderfully blessed to be experiencing.

I have loved and feel honored to be the great aunt of two precious, beautiful girls.

Arora & Karter


Arora


Karter



I have been a worker bee and am almost ready to go live with my Etsy store of the same name. Yeah!!!

While I'm at it with sharing my Summer activities and joys, guess I'll share a few more look sees into my studio.



2 comments: