About Me

My photo
As a lover of beauty, be it flowers, a sunrise/ sunset, or a smile on a loved one's face, I have always loved creating. As a child, I was fascinated by the sky and clouds, fantasizing about all sorts of things. I guess I never lost that since of wonder and seeing the beauty in life and nature. This has led me down many a creative road and to the present and my artistic endeavors w/ mixed media, collage and jewelry design.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Well hello there, my it's been a long time.

It has been a little while since I have done a post. I've been busy contemplating my next move and told myself you have to write a post before month's end.

I've been trying to adjust my lifestyle since having found out that my glucose level is a bit high. I have had quite the sweet tooth for most of my life, so it is a big change to not be able to eat like I used to. I bought a diabetic cookbook and have trying to cook somethings out of it every week.

I made apple crisp last week and it was hit w/my family. Cutting the carbs is a challenge too and I'm trying my best to cut way back on them. The thought of the possibility of giving myself a shot is scary to me and anyone who knows me very well, knows how afraid I am of needles.

Ok here are a couple of update pics of my cute little nieces!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment