About Me

My photo
As a lover of beauty, be it flowers, a sunrise/ sunset, or a smile on a loved one's face, I have always loved creating. As a child, I was fascinated by the sky and clouds, fantasizing about all sorts of things. I guess I never lost that since of wonder and seeing the beauty in life and nature. This has led me down many a creative road and to the present and my artistic endeavors w/ mixed media, collage and jewelry design.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Cottage in the Woods

While visiting the home of a PGC (Peru Garden Club) member, I was totally awed and inspired by the cottage-feel of years gone by that it had. The home had once belong to beloved grandparents and exuded so much charm and character. I asked her if I could photograph her home and she agreed, so welcome to the cottage in the woods.














1 comment:

  1. Yep, your garden friend's spot has a cottagey feel of old yester sear for sure.

    ReplyDelete